Story Time Is Back!
IMPORTANT Story Time Signup Information:
1. Story Time will take place in the community room (or outdoors, weather permitting) and be limited to 5 families, with a cap of 20 attendees.
2. Families should register in advance; however, walk-ins will be accepted, space permitting.
3. Aside from age or disability limitations, all attendees must wear a mask.
4. Families will be seated together and adults will be asked to help children maintain social distancing guidelines.
5. If patrons wish to browse for books before or after Story Time, they may be asked to stagger their visits in the main library in order to follow the 20 patron limit inside the library.